Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Tricia Fold" Book

Our next project is to create a Book about our typeface.  We all call this a "tricia fold book" because of the way that the single sheet of paper is folded to create a book.  On one side, all of the pages are printed and on the other side is a poster that I'm still in the process of designing.  The design of the book could change too, but I've already changed it a lot and I like what I have come to so here it is.

By the way, it will printed on an 11" x 17" sheet of paper.


Front Cover


First Spread (pages 1 &2)


Second Spread


3rd Spread


Back Cover


Full Sheet


I came up with the idea of this poster first, then started on the book.  The book evolved, now the poster needs to do the same.  But here is what I had.

Update:


I made a compromise with the original idea and the new "look"


No comments:

Post a Comment