Friday, October 30, 2009

God I hate Blogger's lack of colors


11" x 17"

This is the sixth assignment for Maclab.  Make a poster about a band using Photoshop by layering several photos/textures together.  I made mine about Royksopp, a norwegian electronic duo who use classical elements like violin.

Here are some links to some of their songs:

The Girl and the Robot [feat. Robyn]
Royksopp Forever
It's What I Want

I also used Illustrator to make the type.  I sketched it first on paper, but then drew it from scratch on the computer.



Update:


After class today,I decided to work some more on my poster.  This is what I got to.  I'm not sure if it's better or worse. Whatever.

Also, my teacher liked the font I created and told me he'd like to have seen more of it.  This made me want to continue making the full font, so I'm slowly working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment