Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And Now for a few Select Quotes from Colette Gaiter

"It's not a good time to be had." (Talking about the Sinking Titanic)

Whenever the Research Studio teacher Colette, talks in Colloquium, she says these really strange things that just sound funny to me. Alyssa and I always notice them and turn to each other and laugh. I believe she was presenting the information project at this time, so I don't know how she started talking about the Titanic.

Anyway, here are a few more I found amusing. I won't put them in context, because I think that makes them better.

  • "A dead person doesn't care."
  • "College used to be so much more fun."
  • "What does it smell like in your space? What does it feel like?"
Here is another quote, this one from one of my classmates that I found interesting and true:
"It's easier to get forgiveness than permission"

To Wrap things up, Dave spoke this week. He said Again 65 times. That brings the total to 248.
This is an illustration Dave did recently for Rollingstone Magazine which had an article on Lily Allen's new album "It's Not Me, It's You." I have this album and really like it! I wasn't a fan of her earlier work, but I love a lot of the songs on this album. I definitely recommend it.

Oh, that reminds me of one of my new favorite songs, "Sleepyhead" by Passion Pit. I have been playing it non-stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment