Saturday, April 3, 2010

Construction Site Photo Series

For Form/Comm we need to tell a photo story. Our assignment was to take a bunch of photos over break about a person, place, or thing, and bring them in to class on Monday.  In class, we will decide a story to be told by them, and pick and choose which ones we will use in creating a book.

I thought this was a stupid way about this, and I thought about my story before I shot. I have a feeling most students will do the same.

I plan on making an accordion fold book, and on one side, I will show the construction site during the day, on the other side, I will show it at night. I took most of the shots from a unique angle during the night in an attempt to "bring the objects to life".




See all 39 photos after the jump









        











1 comment:

  1. some of these shots are really nice adam! I'm impressed with your skillz!

    ReplyDelete