Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Tricia Fold Book





Ahhhh.  The book is finally finished.  Or is it?  Well, I came to what I think for now is the inevitable design, and printed and folded it.  There are a few things I could go back and change a bit, but it's pretty much where I want it to be.  I'm not sure how well you can read it in these pictures, but that's not as important as the layout anyway.


The whole thing is printed on one 11" x 17" sheet of paper, then folded with a slit in the middle. The pictures are in order of how you would flip through the book.



This is the poster that is printed on the back of the sheet, so if you unfold the book, and flip it over, this is what you see.  Its actually the same design of the book, minus the text.  I designed the book as a whole, rather than just designing each spread on its own.  I apologize, this is not a photograph of the poster, it's the digital file.  I was having trouble photographing the poster with the bad lighting in my bedroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment