Sunday, March 29, 2009

Procrastination

Okay, so I'm really putting off this design project and drawing. But its only sunday and I have a whole week ahead of me so I feel alright. Anyways, I did some research for my next project in Research Studio class today, so then I played on Photoshop for the rest of the day. ;)

This is a fake Movie Poster I made. I think it would be cool to have a live action Snow White remake. I'd love Tim Burton to direct and make it spooky like he does. I'd also want the witch to have a larger role and for the dwarves to be really creepy.

This is the source image I used. I shot this of my friend Susan's Hand. I don't claim credit for Art direction; Alyssa was having her pose for a video project and I was out shooting as well so I snapped a few pics of my own of her hand.

Somehow, I lost the entire picture which included grass in the background, but i didn't need that anyway; these remains that I had served me just fine for inspiration and usable photographic material.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Great job using photoshop! It's incredible seeing the difference in the original photo and what you created!

    ReplyDelete