Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Process

Just to show the process I went through to get my final design, here are some of the images I worked with. Above is the globe as I was still putting in countries.

Below is the photo I used for the cigarette for the axis.
This is one of the layers of smoke that I got from google.
Here is an early version of the final piece. I didn't yet have my analog portion drawn, so I didn't have that to work with. Also, I decided later to tilt the entire globe to achieve the 23 degree tilt that the earth has, in order to make it more realistic and intersting.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you presented your process....interesting concept as well. You made it all look so simple hahah