Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Blog Entry


This is one of the photos I took On our first day shooting in class.  I like it because it has pretty good whites and it also shows a good change in values as the light wraps around the base of the collumn.  This was taken on the steps of Recitation Hall on September 9th.  It was raining on and off, but there was constantly cloud cover and thus very little sunlight.  I would have liked more sun because I think The lightest parts of the Collumn would have been brighter and enhanced the image.

1 comment:

  1. Adam.......
    Great Photos..... I love the abstract of lighting, colors and textures.
    Not sure you are aware of my interest in Photography and Commercial art.
    I received a Gold metal in H.S. VICA photography competition in “78”…. Your Pictures blow mine away…. Great Job! U-John

    ReplyDelete